Founded in 2013, Le LABA is a centre of expertise specialized in projects development and European funding in the creative and cultural industries. We provide you our expertises in identifying, raising and managing European funds, we help you with your internationalization strategy and we advice you about land use planning. We work on the basis of studies and consulting, engineering and training missions.
Our fields of intervention
Our operating methods
Our training courses allow you to :
- Be familiar with the different European programs and related funding mechanisms,
- Mastering the mechanisms of access to European funding,
- Learn to identify the calls for projects adapted to your project,
- Take control of management tools and design an appropriate budget.
Our training courses are led by project leaders, evaluators, consultants who know programs, how to set up and manage projects and who will be able to bring their experiences, networks and tools.
At the end of the training, you will be able to :
- Mastering the European funding mechanisms,
- Make a diagnosis on your structure capacity to set up and manage an European project,
- Identify partners and then, structure and lead these partnerships,
- Build provisional financing plan and financial calendar,
- Elaborate balance sheet (intermediate and final).
Managers and employees working on the development, coordination and management of project in the field of culture, tourism and sport.
We provide you support in the setting up process of your projects by :
- Identify and monitoring the most relevant programs,
- Analysis call for projects,
- Identify potential partners based on our European network,
- Edit the project,
- Assistance in the project administration and evaluation (implementation of specific tools…).
Le LABA is also project partner.
We can become your partner !
Other public funds : any request for additional subsidy.
Private funds : sponsorship.